For information about what is happening in 2017 please see this page.
The Runtime Verification Competition was set up in 2014 with the following aims:
- Stimulate the development of new efficient and practical runtime verification tools and the maintenance and improvement of the already developed ones.
- Produce a benchmark suite for runtime verification tools, by sharing case studies and programs that researchers and developers can use in the future to test and to validate their prototypes.
- Discuss the metrics employed for comparing the tools.
- Provide a comparison of the tools on different benchmarks and evaluate them using different criteria.
- Enhance the visibility of presented tools among the different communities (verification, software engineering, cloud computing and security) involved in software monitoring.
The competition is supported by the ARVI COST Action.